Sunday, August 30, 2009

Graduate classes and lunch ladies...

My graduate classes at Sonoma State started yesterday. Luckily we only meet one Saturday a month and the rest of the work is online. That one Saturday is rough though, I leave the house around 7 and don't get home until 5. Yesterday though I got home really early. I went to pump in between classes and realized that I didn't bring part of my breast pump, so what could I do? I had to go home. For all of you women out there who are or have breastfed, can you imagine going 10 hours? I emailed my professor, so hopefully he'll be understanding.

Now on to the lunch ladies part of the entry. A few months ago my friends and I started a Bunco group. Last night the theme was "back to school: lunch ladies". It was a riot! Hair nets, orthopedic socks and shoes, hairy moles, etc. We even themed our dinner. I made the Dugger's tatter tot casserole, and no it was not very good. Anyone who is not in a Bunco group I highly recommend starting one. Here are pictures of the ones who dressed up. I know most lunch ladies don't have Williams and Sonoma aprons, but that was all I had. I am wearing a hair net BTW, you just can't really see it.

4 comments:

Genters said...

That was really fun, thanks for the invite.

Music4 said...

Awwww.....Sorry I missed it! It looks like you guys had a blast! I am a little jealous, havn't started a bunco group up here, but hopefully soon!

Ink It Up Designs said...

TOTALLY bummed I couldn't make it. But Anissa said she had a blast. I knew she would.

kelleyplus said...

Don't you girls have fun!!!