Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank you President Obama and the tax payers of America




Steve and I had a car that qualified for the "cash for clunkers" program where you can get a $4,500 rebate from the government when you trade it in and buy a brand new fuel efficient car. We were toying with the idea of a new car so I decided to go to a Kia dealership while I was in LA. One of my Dad's clients is the 2nd largest Kia dealer in the nation. After test driving a few models and learning how much we could get each car for we ended up buying a '09 Kia Sportage. With the government rebate, factory rebate, and money taken off because of my Dad it was a deal we couldn't turn down! I ended up forfeiting my plane ticket and driving it home. We love our new car. It's really cute and has a ton of bells and whistles. The dealer tinted the windows and installed blue tooth for us- which is amazing. I don't think I can live without it now. I especially love the IPod USB port. We have satellite radio for 3 months as well. You can't beat Kia's warranty either. I love having an SUV. It is so much easier getting Carson in and out of the car. We've never had a brand new car before. Loving it!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cute but I think I still see the clunker in the background??

Laurel said...

hey! Looks very cute, and I loved the video posts as well. Carson is such a drool king! I love that he constantly has a prema-bib mark of drool on his shirts!

The Skeehan Family said...

waaaaaaaaaaait a minute - what beater car did you own!? and that car is SLICK. I'm a little jealous. Oh wait, a lot. Or green with envy... you pick.

And that last post of pictures of Carson are INCREDIBLE. He is soooooo handsome.

Scott McMillan said...

wow!! Very exciting. Carson is soo cute. He has grown up so much. We need to get together. I have two weeks off in the end of August.

Aleena said...

Sounds awesome! Congrats on the new car!