Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life is so unfair for a 12 year old girl...

January 31, 1994-
Last night I spent the night at Julianne’s. We talked on the phone with Marc and Anthony until 9:00. We wanted them to come over, but Sister Reynolds said no. Julie asked her mom if we could meet them at Mc Donalds in the morning and she said she said she thinks that would be fine. Then I asked Mom and she said no! She says I am too young. I’ve got to figure out some way to show her that I am mature enough. I know she’d let Regan go if she wanted to. We are just friends with them so it doesn't matter if they are boys. Guess what? There is a stake Valentines dance for ages 12-18! Mom thinks I am not mature enough to go, but I know I can convince her. Julianne and I dressed up for some church skit.

7 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

ooooh, that's funny!

Nate and Nicole said...

That is hilarious, Leah! I LOVE the picture! :)

California Blakes said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am dying right now! I totally remember all of that. Remember we used to make our sunday school class little gifts?? We were so funny!
That picture kills me! We definitely look mature, if you ask me!! :)

Kelly said...

I think it is so neat that you kept a journal growing up! I definitely need to encourage my kids to journal, that's awesome.

kelleyplus said...

You're mother was so mean and look what a wonderful woman you turned into!!!

Music4 said...

I LOVE the picture!

Jackie said...

I love this post and picture Leah! So funny! Keep the journal entries coming - I can't get enough of them and they bring back SO many funny memories!