Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yep, that's right the big 2-8 is here. Thanks for all the phone calls, emails and Bath & Body Works items (that was a popular one this year!) We had a really fun night last night, and of course I forgot to take any pictures. First we had a babysitter. Going out is so much more enjoyable now without a baby. Steve and I met 14 of our friends for dinner at Red Robin. I don't know what it is, but I love Red Robin. The free flowing Diet Coke with Lemon, the delicious sandwiches, and garlic fries...It is hard to beat! We even were able to all sit together. After dinner we played a few rounds of laser tag at Scandia. It was a lot of fun, even though we were probably the oldest ones there. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so fun.

4 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Happy Birthday, Leah! I'm glad that you were able to get out for a fun night without the little guy - that's always nice!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Oh my heavens, I meant to call you ALL day long and didn't! Happy BELATED birthday! Glad you had fun.

Totally agree about Red Robin. Endless diet coke and fries? Can't go wrong.

Unknown said...

Wish I could've been there! Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a blast!

Music4 said...

Hey- the last comment was from me-not rodger. Sorry I hate when I do that!