Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shoes...

I think you can separate the different "eras" of your kid's life by their shoes. Carson has been wearing these for close to a year and has finally outgrown them, not to mention they are falling apart as well. He has changed so much since the first day he put these on! He has explored his world, learned so many new things, had fun every day in them, gotten in trouble in them...you get it, the list can go on and on. Now I look at him and he isn't that little toddler anymore, he is a full fledged boy!


While I'm not the type of person to keep these shoes for sentimental reasons, but I know that whenever I look at this picture I'll be reminded of my cute, rascally, sweet 2-year-old boy running around and laughing, with a dirty face, even dirtier hands, and all that bright blonde hair. Now I'm getting teary eyed!

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Okay, now I am crying!

The Skeehan Family said...

yeah, that'll make you shed a tear (or two)