Friday, June 3, 2011

Luke Five-Month Update

***New posts below this one...

(Believe it or not this was the best one I could get. Not very cooperative!)


I am a “big kid baby” now as Mom calls it. I’ve got so much personality. I smile all the time. Everyone comments on how happy I am. I love to jump in my little play seat. I am constantly chewing and sucking on my fists and anyone else’s who will let me. I am usually taking 3 naps a day, but they are still all over the place. Mom is starting to crack-down and make nap scheduling more of a priority. In the past I’ve been napping in my swing, but Mom is making me nap in my crib now and I don’t like it very much. I am a very stubborn boy and can cry for a LONG TIME before giving up and going to sleep. During the night I am a very good sleeper. I usually wake-up around 4 am to eat, and then go right back to sleep. On average I go to bed between 7:00-8:00. I still refuse to take a bottle. Mom really wants to go somewhere by herself for longer than an hour or two so she is starting me on solids very soon. I am getting very drooley and am constantly chewing on my fist or someone’s finger. Mom wonders when my teeth are coming in. I continue to be very entertained by my brother. Sometimes I just break into laughter while I am watching him. He is very funny. I love to be tickled on my chunky thighs and love taking baths.

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

He's growing up so nicely! You are a terrific mother and Steve is a fabulous father!

Heninger family said...

I love the picture, actually--just showing his little personality:) Can't wait to finally meet this guy next month!