Thursday, June 2, 2011

PRIVATE

Yep, I've been meaning to do it for a while...It's time. Post in comments your email address if you want to have access to my blog. If you don't want to post it you can mail it to my junk email address: leah_bonner@hotmail.com

I promise when I have a new post I will make my blog un-private, then post, then make it private again so it will show when I have a new post. (Make sense?)  That's what I hate about private blogs, I never know if you have a new post or not!

14 comments:

Kat M said...

I would love to be on the list :)
This is Katie Bareham (now known as Kat McMullen).
My blogger email is niwikara AT gmail . com

BTW, let me know if you want an invite to my private blog.

Julie Luke said...

I want to be on your list, I love keeping up with your family's blog. julie.g.luke@gmail.com

Brian said...

Hir06005@byui.edu

Steve and Melissa said...

melissacallister@gmail.com

Sally said...

If you don't mind, I'd like an invite, varussellfam@hotmail.com (I'm Steve's cousin)

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

elizabethhelenshelley@gmail.com

Laura Horne said...

lauraallison@gmail.com

Michael and Stephanie said...

I would like to be invited. I'm Steve's cousin just in case you were unsure of who this is. My email is stephaniekay80@gmail.com

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

jlhunt81@gmail.com

Katie said...

jkpalmer01@gmail.com

kelleyplus said...

Me too of course.

Jana said...

I would love to be invited!!
janabanana_allen@hotmail dot com

Jackie said...

Add me please Lee. jackieleestevens@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Kelly said...

I'd love to be able to follow your blog and see what your family is up to. moodykelly at gmail dot com.