Friday, June 24, 2011

Luke Six-Month Update


Six months old already and Mom can’t believe it! I am almost rolling over now. I get about half way and then I’m not sure what to do. It doesn’t help that whenever I’m practicing brother rolls me back. I guess he doesn’t think I should be rollingJust in the past week I have decided that I love baby food. I am still trying to figure out exactly what my tongue should be doing while I am trying to eat, but regardless it is very yummy. I have grown SO MUCH in the last month. I am so round and chunky. No one can believe how big I’ve gotten so quickly.
I can’t decide if I want to take 2 or 3 naps a day. I am getting a little more scheduled though. I’ve been swimming a few times and really like it as long as the water isn’t too cold. I love to grab at toys now and love to chew and suck on them. Carson is starting to get jealous when I am playing with a toy and grabs it away from me (lucky Mom). Carson loves me a lot though. Whenever Mom or Dad says we are going to go somewhere Carson makes sure I will come too. He loves having me around. Overall I am a happy, good baby boy. Mom, Dad, and Carson are lucky to have me!


Stats:

  • Weight 17 lbs. 12 oz. (46%)
  • Height 28 in. (88%)
  • Head 44.5 cm. (17.5%)

2 comments:

Aleena said...

Your boys are so cute! And I love that sweet Fathers day post from Carson and Luke. They are very thoughtful little boys! :)

kelleyplus said...

I can't wait to snuggle that chunky boy just two more days!