Friday, June 12, 2009

Monthly Vinyl Club

Many of you know that I have a vinyl cutter and have been making signs and other types of vinyl lettering home decor for the last few years. Now that I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) for the time being I wanted to start some fun get togethers with friends. I've already started a monthly Bunco group, which has been a blast. My latest idea was to do a monthly vinyl club at my house. What we are doing is making a 12 inch board for the next month's theme/holiday. Like last night we made a 4th of July board. Next month we will make a summer themed board for August. I had a pretty good turn out, around 10 people, and we all had a lot of fun! The board kits are $8.00 each so it is a pretty inexpensive way to have a fun evening with friends and to take home something cute. If anyone wants to be a part of next month's craft just let me know!

2 comments:

andrea said...

It turned out so cute! Sounds like fun, too bad I can't come :(

Amanda said...

oh so fun! i wish we lived closer so we could do fun things together! if i send you 8 dollars a month will you make some for me? lol