Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

.
Steve and I were on a walk yesterday, talking about how weird it is that we have been here for four years already! I think that has officially established us here. The crazy thing is this is the longest I have ever lived in the same house(correct me if I am wrong family.) A close second is the house on Paulette. We moved into half way through my freshman year in high school and then I went to college after senior year was over. Weird. Good thing we love it here. The bay area is such a great location. The weather is great, there are cool things to do, and we've got great friends. What more could a gal ask for? Well- We would have preferred not to lose over half the house's value over the past few years, but it will go back up...one day...right? Other than that, oh, and the state of California in financial ruins, We are so glad we chose to move here after graduation.

2 comments:

hartung said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay Griffeth said...

We were just talking about that, too! We've been here for four years. Although your house looks much cuter than mine! :)