Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Liberty Park

Regan lives a few blocks away from the coolest park. Liberty Park is 110 acres with a lake for fishing and paddle boats, a pool, tennis courts, play grounds, water play areas, huge trees, rolling hills, an aviary, and carnival rides. I'm sure there is much more too. Carson and Noelle played in the coolest water area for two hours. There were little waterfalls, that flowed into a number of streams. Carson loved it! He is a little too much of a dare devil in my opinion. I wish I had a park like this by me.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I grew up going to Liberty Park! Love it! Glad you reminded me about it so I can take Nate there if we make it to SLC this summer . . .

kelleyplus said...

Carson looks like he's having the best time. What fun! I love the first picture of him with that big ol smile!

Brady and Lauren said...

That park looks like so much fun...Boston would love it. Your little Carson is getting so big.

The Winsteads said...

We had alot of fun with you guys. Noelle will not stop talking about "Leah Milk Boobies." She wants me to nurse all of her baby dolls.
-Regan