Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's this guys?

Carson is almost 6 months old so today my mom and I decided to try rice cereal and carrots. Here is Carson trying carrots for the first time. At first he kind of liked them, then not so much.

I am feeling much better. My back is healing fast! Saturday I wasn't able to walk and now I'm walking fine. It still hurts and I am not able to pick up or walk around with Carson, but at least I am not in agony anymore. Thank heavens for my mom. I don't know what I would have done if she didn't come up!

5 comments:

California Blakes said...

Leah! I'm so glad you are doing well! How scary! I wish I lived close to you because I would TOTALLY drive you around and we could just run our errands together. Well, I'll be praying for you! Take Care and hang in there! Love you, Leah!!

lindsay lark said...

You are one tough chickadee. Wish I could come out and drive you and Carson around- that little boy is too cute for words!

Jackie said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better Leah!! Hopefully you'll be back to normal in no time. Let me know next time you come home. Miss you Lee!!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

He looks a little like he's being tortured, love the gag. I love his cute face and bald head. Oh my gosh, I'm glad your back is doing better. Back pain is the WORST. Actually seizures are probably the worst...please don't have one again and scare me to death like that.

Robin said...

leah, if your mom couldn't come up you can call me! I would be there in a heart beat for as long as you needed! I am so glad you are doing better, you have been in our prayers.