Sunday, April 19, 2009

5 Months Today!

I am growing like a weed! Mom says I am growing out of clothes faster then she can buy them. I am such a long little boy. I just started rolling over by myself. I probably could have learned to do it sooner, but I don’t like tummy time and Mom doesn’t make me do it as often as she should. I have also mastered my Johnny-Jump-Up and love to jump and twirl in it. Lately Mom and Dad have been putting me in my swing or exercsaucer outside and I love it. I enjoy hearing the birds tweet and looking at all the plants around me. I am not spitting up as often, but I drool all the time. Mom and Dad are wondering when my teeth are going to come it. I am starting to be very fascinated when Mom and Dad eat. I want to eat big kid food too. Mom says I have to wait one more month. I am still waking-up once at night to eat, but I always go right back to sleep. During the day I eat every 4 hours. I usually take two short naps (30 min-1 hour) and one long nap (2-3 hours) a day. When Mom or Dad are rocking me to sleep I like to burrow my head in between their arm and body. I am quite demanding about it. My face gets hot, red, and sweaty in my little “cave” but that’s the way I like it. Go figure!

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

He's such a happy little guy!

Laurel said...

OH my gosh...I just want to squish him! Gotta love the wrist roles.

The Skeehan Family said...

What a perfect little man!!!

Okay, and to catch up - your bathroom and backyard look AMAZING. You guys really do good work with your home - everything you've done comes out looking so very nice and professional :)

Love the picture of Carson in the bunny ears - just hilarious

And you will be thrilled - went and waited in line last Saturday morning for Wicked tickets (they come in July) - and now I am the proud owner of 4th row tickets... WOOHOO :) We'll have to share once I finally get to go!! Looks like you just had a fantastic time. And you look even hotter than you did a month ago my dear.