Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love clean floors

Steve and I bought a vacuum from Costco about three years ago. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it did the job. Lately, our carpet has been looking dirty and worn and it is only two years old. I noticed that the vacuum wasn't sucking as well as it use to. Steve researched vacuums and we decided on the Eureka. So, we took our old one back to Costco (got to love Costco, they take everything back) and bought the new one from Best Buy. I just vacuumed the carpets and they look brand new! It is amazing what a good vacuum can do! Isn't it funny what we get excited about now, compared to 10 years ago?

On a separate note I started college courses this week at Sonoma State University. In order to clear my California Teaching Credential I have to take around 12 more credits. SSU is about an hour away, but what's nice is most of the work is online and I only have to go it one Saturday a month. Today was my first day. The work shouldn't be too bad. It was hard to leave my little guy, all day, but Steve did a great job with him.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh i totally understand how you feel. when my dad came and visited after kate was born he said he was going to buy me a baby/birthday present and i could pick whatever i wanted and he bought us a dyson vacuum which is basically amazing.

kelleyplus said...

Sad,sad,sad, to have to leave little Carson. What did you do about breast feeding?

Unknown said...

I pumped before I left and right when I got home. If I was gone any longer I would have to have brought along the pump.

Unknown said...

That last response was me, Leah, not Steve, obviously...