Monday, January 19, 2009

Two Months Old Today!

Mom has so many favorite things about me right now. One is that I am only waking-up once at night to eat. She is so proud of me! Speaking of eating, I am sure getting chubby. When I was born I had the skinniest legs mom and dad had ever seen. They are not so skinny anymore. I have a double chin now and chubby cheeks. I am a very happy boy and have started smiling a lot. Mom thinks that I have a very cute smile. I love to be held all the time. I am happy as long as mom and dad are in the room and preferably- a. holding me, b. in a baby carrier, c. Mom and dad are sitting right next to me with our bodies touching, or d. being talked to and given 100% of their attention. I have started talking to mom and dad, but they don’t seem to know what I am saying yet. I love to look at people’s faces and carry on conversations with them. I am really good at holding my head up and I think I’m a big kid. I love to take baths. I like the water really warm, just like my mom. Baths are important because I spit-up a lot! Mom takes me for a walk almost every day. I love going for walks and being outside.

No comments: