Thursday, January 22, 2009

Carson thinks he is a big kid

I know he is still a little too small for this, but he loves being in the sitting position and is really good at holding his head up, so I decided to try it. It kept him entertained for 10 minutes while I got dressed and brushed my hair. SUCCESS! On a complaining note- Steve has been working nights the past two days and I am sick of it! He gets home around 6 am and sleeps 'til 4 pm, then goes into work at 4:30 pm. So, not only do I get to see him for only a half hour each day, but I get no break from baby cakes. Hopefully tonight is the last night.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Doing it solo is HARD sometimes! Wes travels 2-3 days every week so I'm getting the hang of it . . . but hopefully you get Steve back soon!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I love how's he's like, yeah mom it's cool but what does it do? His little lips are so cute. He's going to be such a tall guy, he'll have to be nice to his shorty cuz Ollie.