Friday, January 9, 2009

Chicken Parmesan

I've been scrapbooking all week, so therefore I've been neglecting my blog, sorry! It's hard for me to find time for both. Anyway- Last night I tried out a new recipe and it turned out delicious, so I thought I'd post it. It is nice to be cooking again. See, the first half of my pregnancy I felt too sick to cook and the last part I was too big and tired. Okay, here it is:

Chicken Parmesan

1 beaten egg 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon oregano
6 chicken tenders 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers 1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons melted butter

  • Combine egg and milk in a small bowl.
  • Combine crackers, cheese, oregano, paprika and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
  • Dip chicken in egg/milk mixture, then roll and coat in cracker mixture.
  • Place coated chicken in a greased 9x9 pan and bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
  • Serve with spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
  • ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

This looks so good I will have to try it. I'm glad you got the gift enjoy!

kelleyplus said...

Sounds yummy. I can't wait to try it. But what I really want are pictures of my baby boy.