Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bonner's Visit

Steve's parents are in town for the weekend. While I was on work on Friday they went hiking in Muir Woods and seemed to have a lot of fun. My co-workers threw me a baby shower Friday after work at Chevy's. Steve and Ruth were able to make it to that. Pictures of the shower will be posted as soon as I get some.

Today we went to the California Academy of Sciences. It is a newly renovated planetarium in the heart of Golden Gate Park. It was really cool! There were all sorts of exhibits like a flooded rain forest, various aquariums and stuff like dinosaur bones. This place had a little of everything. The only problem is it's only been open for a few weeks, and it was a beautiful Saturday in the city, so it was very crowded. We all enjoyed it though. After we went to Muir beach and walked around. Trust me, my swollen feet are paying for it now!Steve looking oh so excited in the rain forest exhibit.Coral reefs of the Philippines.
Muir Beach. Here is a good belly shot for everyone who has been asking!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

you look SO good leah! i called you earlier to see how you were doing, we are so excited for this little boy to get here! anyway, dont be a stranger! we miss you guys lots.

kelleyplus said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Keep those feet up though. See you soon little baby boy Bonner! Mom

Amanda P said...

Leah, for some reason I had a dream that you had your baby last night. Who knows why and that is all I can remember. But I am sure your baby was adorable in my dream! Random.

The Skeehan Family said...

awesome pic of the fishies :)

And you are looking wayyyyyyyyy good. Don't even notice the sad feet ;)