Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Shower

It was a very fun weekend. My mom came up to visit Thursday night and I took Friday off of work to play. Friday night my friends threw me a baby shower . There was a great turn-out. I am so lucky to have such loving friends! I got so many cute baby things. Mom brought the quilt she finished for baby boy and I LOVE IT! I'll have to post a picture of it hanging in the nursery later. Now all we need is the baby! I had a check-up on Thursday and the doctor said everything is looking good. I am measuring about a week and a half early. I've got two weeks left of work. After the 24th I'm ready for him to come. Knowing my luck he'll be late. =)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

looks like a great time! i can't wait to see this little boys face! does he have a name yet? i hope you don't go late. We can't wait to see you guys over christmas!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

How fun! I just love all things babies, wish I could have been there! Oh my gosh, mom's quilt is just darling. I've got to make things work for a trip over there. Maybe a little shopping, eating yummy things, watching movies and then a baby! Sounds good to me...

annieq84 said...

Oh fun Lee! I wish I could have been there! I can't believe that by the next time I see you your little baby will already be a month old... maybe more if he comes early:) Well cody and I are praying that it will go good for you. Love you!