Saturday, October 1, 2011

Luke Nine-Month Update


My first tooth has arrived! I’ve had it for almost a month now, but so far it’s all by itself. I feel really grown-up with one tooth. I’m still not crawling. I get on my hands and knees and rock, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten. I can scoot backwards and roll to get what I want most of the time. I LOVE big kid food, and am not very interested in baby food anymore. My favorites are; bananas, cheerios, avocados, veggie sticks, pears, and pretzels.

I am such a love bug. I love to snuggle and kiss. I LOVE hair, other people’s hair. I will pull and suck on anyone’s hair when I get a chance. I am a pretty good sleeper. I wake up between 6:30-7:00 and take a morning nap at 8:30. Then I go down again when Carson takes a nap around 1:00. Lately I’ve been testing Mom to see if she is willing to come and get me at anytime during the night. She has been showing me that she won’t, so I’ve been starting to give up that endeavor. 


I really love my Mom. I’ll still go to anyone who wants to hold me, but If I could choose I want Mom! I really love my brother too. He comes into my room every morning and I smile at him from ear-to-ear. He works hard to make me laugh and smile all day and it works! I love when Dad gets home from work. I love to listen to him talk and I watch him very intently. I like to watch whatever TV shows my brother is watching. I love to eat sand at the beach. I like to swim (as long as the water isn’t too cold). I love baths with my brother. I love when people smile and talk to me. I am a happy, delightful nine month old!



Weight: 19 lbs. 10 oz. (41%)
Height: 2feet 4 inches (49%)
check out my bottom tooth!!

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

What a happy, chunky, beautiful guy!

The Skeehan Family said...

I love this!!! What a darling update. I love how you do it in 1st person too - he will LOVE that!! And PS... he is such chunky, wonderful goodness :) (and I love that I've actually finally seen him in person!)