Monday, September 26, 2011

Vacation

We just got back from staying at my parent’s house in Dana Point. We actually only saw them for a day. They were going out of town so we came down to stay in their house while they were gone. We had a fun week. The weather was overcast and cooler for most of the week, but that didn’t stop us from having plenty of beach and pool time. We spent a lot of time with my sister and her kids. It’s nice having them live close to my parents.  I was able to go out to lunch with a few high school friends, which was great! Laurel and Ryan came down one day to hang out. One highlight was we were able to go to Café Rio, yummy. I wish they had one up here! Anyway, it was a pretty low key vacation.

**Spending the afternoon at Aliso Creek in Laguna. One of my favorite beaches growing up.








** Spending time at the Irvine Regional Park. It's this huge park with a little zoo, pond, and there even was a Halloween pumpkin patch.
Luke having fun at the Zoo
Brushing the goats



Rarely am I able to get Carson to look at the camera and smile all  at the same . Way to go me! =)

Facer Fam.

** Dinner at Rubies with the Plewes. Carson loves the old cars out front.
Carson, Luke (rockin' the grilled cheese) and Justin





**I had to add this one of the kids eating popcorn while watching a movie. Check out the 1st picture. See that Luke is on the couch?
After I took the picture, I went to show Becky and came back not even 30 seconds later. And this is how they were:

I don't know who picked him up and brought him down, but obviously they wanted Luke to be part of the fun.

He was mad at me though because I wouldn't let him eat popcorn like the big kids!

** Lunch with Julianne and Jackie. Two of my dearest friends from high school!


1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

Okay that looks SOOOO fun! How nice you were able to get away. I remember you talking about going - so glad you had such a nice time. I love all your pictures too, by the way. And I love the ones of the kids on the couch - I am such a sucker for little moments like that :)