Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Fun

We had a fantastic Labor Day Weekend. First, my dear friend and college roommate Mimi took BART up to spend the day with me. She lives in Arizona, but was in South Bay with her in-laws. I'll post more about her visit when she emails me the pictures...Hint, hint, Mimi...

Anyway, My other dear friend and college roommate Laurel (who I see much more often b/c I live near her parents and she lives near mine) told us that she and her hubby are moving from L.A. to Sacramento. We are so excited to only be an hour away! Ryan just finished Orthodontic school at UCLA and got a job in Roseville. Here are some pictures at the Labor Day BBQ we went to at her parents' house in Walnut Creek

Tyler, Justin, Carson, and Kira
*Bonners* McMillans* Plewes*
Leah & Laurel

1 comment:

kelleyplus said...

I tried to post and it wouldn't let me. Don't know what's going on. But I did love all the pictures!