Sunday, September 18, 2011

In regards to the previous post:

It was nothing too exciting. Carson was chasing his cousin Oliver on my parent's patio. Ollie was jumping off of a patio chair and Carson followed suit. Apparently his balancing skills aren't as advanced as Ollie's... I'm not sure if he hit his head on the table on his way down or if it was just the blunt-force of hitting the concrete that busted it open. I think it was from hitting the ground. It didn't bleed too much and once we started roasting marshmallows he was all better. We let him stay up later than usual to watch for signs of a concussion, but luckily he was fine. To be honest I can't believe this was the first time he has cracked his head open. At least we didn't have to make a ER visit!

3 comments:

Aleena said...

Glad to hear he's okay :)

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad he was okay. i'm sure that was little bit scary though.

The Skeehan Family said...

ahhhhh... the light is shown.

Sammy's incredibly unexciting in comparison to his, I'm not even sure she was running - just going to get the placemats for dinner and b-lined into the bookcase. Not sure if she hit a book or if she fell into the basket below. I was watching her but I was behind her so I'm not exactly sure what caught her lip.

SOOO grateful little man didn't give you your first ER visit :)