Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mimi Day

Like promised, here is my Mimi post. We had so much fun, even though it wasn't enough time. I picked Mimi up at the BART station in Pleasant Hill and we got home in time for the babysitter to come. We left the boys and treated ourselves to mani/pedi's and a yummy lunch.
The only picture we got on our afternoon out. Bummer that it's blurry.
 Later that evening Steve, Mimi, and I drove to meet her hubby Dan in Dublin (sort of a half way point from us to Mountain View and ate at Macaroni Grill. Here are a few pictures from outside the restaurant.  I am so lucky to have such a great friend. Even though we don't see each other nearly enough it feels like it's only been a few weeks every time we are together.



1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

I got a whole post???!!! Wow I feel loved. Pretty much the same way I felt the whole day I was able to spend with you. Thank you for getting babysitters, hurrying and everything to make it all happen. I loved every single second. And what a fun Labor Day! Seeing how you guys were just able to get together so easily makes me a wee bit jealous, I won't lie. love you Lee.