Sunday, January 23, 2011

House Stuff

 I love seeing what changes people make in their homes, so I thought I'd share. Finally, pictures of Carson's"big boy room". It isn't anything too fancy. Steve thinks every boy should have a bunk bed. He still isn't sleeping in here. We'll see when he is ready to give-up his crib. Hopefully it will be in the next few months, because he'll be kicked out. =)


 I found these paisley printed pillows at TJ Maxx and fell in love! I bought the green fabric and made coordinating pillows and a new window treatment.

 One of my favorite things...New bedding. I thought I'd share one of the Christmas presents I bought myself.

That's all for now!

6 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Everything looks fabulous. I really love the fabic on the pillows and window treatment. Did you do this while Ruth was there?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I love seeing house pics, too! I love it!

annieq84 said...

What a darling little boy room! I'm with Steve- every little kid should have bunkbeds. That way their friends have somewhere to sleep when they stay the night. And the new pillows and curtins are so great! When did you find the time for all of this?

Our Carlson Family said...

I love the stripes in Carson's new (future) room. You should do a blog just for decorating tips and ideas! You're so good at all that!

The Skeehan Family said...

Those are all uber darling. Of COURSE you made your own window treatments, of course!

And Caroson's room is darling... seriously, that boy needs to get in there!

Sara said...

I love the paisley - is it the new background on your blog?