Sunday, January 2, 2011

Brothers

I love Carson's face in this one. Very mischievous...



Carson sure loves his little brother. It is so funny whenever he talks to him he uses this cute little high pitched baby voice. Luke is the first one he looks for when he wakes up or comes home. He is very particular about his brother though. He thinks he needs to be held all the time, or needs to be put in his bed with the lights off when he is sleeping. We have to be on high alert when Carson is in the same room as Luke because he is constantly trying to pick him up. I've been trying to go somewhere with just me and Carson for the past few days. It's always been just Carson and Mommy for most of the days of the week and he's been having a hard time. I think It's helped.

It was so wonderful having my Mom here for a week and having Steve take a week off of work. Luke is only going about two hours between feedings at night, so I appreciate being able to sleep in in the mornings and being able to take naps when I need them. Steve's Mom gets here Monday night and she'll be here for a week. Carson is doing much better at night. He has woken up around 5 am a few nights and will get out of his crib and cry at his locked door for 10-15 min then fall asleep on the floor. Our rule is the door doesn't open until at least 6 am. I've survived my first week of a mother of two (with just "a little bit" of help...) =)

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Oh, so precious. He is doing so well. Mom and dad are doing great too. I miss that baby boy and his brother.

Jana said...

so I am way behind, Congratulations!! Little Luke looks adorable!
Have fun!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, what a precious video. such a loving brother. i love how they are always like ok, i'm done and they practically push the baby off their lap. i love that little carson boy and i'm glad he's getting some mommy time. i think luke looks like steve! i need to call you so we can catch up...i'm making a mental note