Sunday, January 9, 2011

Biggest Loser Couples

A group of us (9 couples) are doing a biggest loser couples contest for the next 8 weeks. We had our first weigh-in tonight and will be weighing in every Sunday. There is a large cash prize at the end for the winning couple and smaller weekly prizes. Steve and I are in it to win it! It is perfect timing for me especially. It took me close to a year to lose all my Carson baby weight and I don't want to have to deal with that again. In order to hold myself even more accountable I will be blogging about our weekly weight loss. Wish us luck!!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Good luck! I'm totally cheering you on. Just don't go too hard core because you want to be able to maintain good strong baby milk!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I hear ya. I'm hitting the one year mark with Ryan and still have 10-15 to lose!

Amanda said...

Woohoo! Good luck! I'm trying to get these last 10lbs off and it is such a struggle. Call me if you want to chat weight loss, Brian is seriously going crazy with me always talking to him about it. BUT I also have to throw this in there. You JUST had a baby lady! Take it easy, at least until 6 weeks and your milk supply is well established. You want to make sure you are getting all the calories and nutrients you need to not only heal, but to keep up with a toddler and a nursing newborn, i've totally been there done that! But anyway, I refered to http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/mom/mom-weightloss.html and it was a big help to me. you are lucky you have steve helping you! i wish brian could help me be accountable. instead he just brings cookies home and tries to get me to eat french fries. luckily i have good willpower! oh well.

kelleyplus said...

Biggest Loser fitness resort, here I come!