Sunday, September 27, 2009

Still No Baby!

Becky is now 4 days overdue and I've been here for 1 1/2 weeks. I decided that I am going to drive back home tomorrow night baby or not. So, say a prayer that she'll come tonight! We haven't been doing too much here. It is rediculously hot, so we've been staying in doors. Carson is not a good sleeper when he is away from home, so neither of us have gotten much sleep. It's fun to spend time with my parents, and Becky, Ryan, and Oliver. Carson especially loves Uncle Ryan.

Regan, Pete, and Noelle flew in at the begining of the week to go to Disney Land. I drove them to the airport on Tuesday and we stopped at the beach for an hour. Noelle loved playing in the waves. I had to drive home from LAX at 5:00 pm...For all you that have done that before, I know you feel my pain...

Classic cousin picture, taking a bath together. Ollie is a little wild in the tub and Carson loves to pull hair, so it never lasts long.

Carson loves to play in my parent's yard. I can't keep him away from the dirt. Yum, yum. He was chewing on something for 10 minutes after this video. Not sure what he had in there, but he loved it!

1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

Hope you got back home safely and SOOOO glad Becky finally had her baby. Congratulations Becky!!! Some babies just looooove staying in the oven... who can blame them I guess??

Sorry you didn't get much sleep there, but hopefully being with family made up for it. Sounds like you had some fun times.

And ooooooooooohhhhhhh 5:00 from LAX? I can only imagine - and if it was only you and Carson, you don't even get to use the carpool lane. Man oh man, reason number 523 that I couldn't live there!