Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bon Voyage Laura!

My darling sister Laura is leaving for her mission to South Korea on Tuesday. We were all in La Canada this weekend to say goodbye and see her off. She gave her farewell talk today and did a faboulis job. The whole fam is here minus Regan, Pete, and Noelle. We missed you guys! Everyone is flying back to their various locations tomorrow morning, but Carson and I are sticking around. Becky is due any day now and I really want to be here for the birth. Hopefully there will be some baby Facer pictures soon.
here is our family picture. We left a spot for Regan, Pete and Nellie. B is going to photo shop them in. I'll let you know how that turns out.
Dad and Carson. I love how he is cheesing it up!
Our little family after church
Carson thinks Oliver is the coolest.


Becks got a new camera. She took this great picture of me and C's hands.
Carson in his dolphin pose.
Celebrating chelsea's birthday.

3 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Cute pictures! My mom said she saw you at church yesterday. She went on and on about how cute Carson is :)! Hopefully I'll get to see him in person soon!

Laurel said...

LOVE the dolphin pose! He is such a happy little guy. I'm in love with his smile.

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

ok leah i love your posts! When ever i read your blog im so entertained. Life seems good for you, and you look amazing! Are you going to the reunion?