Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Smarty Pants

For all of you who didn't know I am taking graduate classes at Sonoma State to clear my level II special ed credential. I just finished my 1st semester and have one more semester to go before I finish. (Then I'll only be 5 classes away from my masters if I end up wanting to do that). They make it ridiculously hard to be a credentialed teacher in the state of California. Anyway- I had to do a applied field project for one of my classes. I submitted my 19 page APF paper and got a 95% on it. That's right, I'm a smarty pants (sarcastic, joking tone in voice should be noted)...

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's fabulous! Congrats!

Laurel said...

You are a smarty pants even if you do make spelling errors in your scrap books like "tubbing down the Provo River!" haha! love you!

kelleyplus said...

That's my girl!!!!

Amanda P said...

I never doubted you were a smarty pants! Exept remember that time in our "hick" biology class when you just gave up for undisclosed reasons! :) By the way, I do think your mom is amazing with 4 girls under 4...wow.