Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beach Day!

Yesterday it was 89 degrees at Stinson Beach (about 1 1/2 hours from our house). I am not used to warm sunny beach days in northern California. So we got a group of friends together and spent a wonderful day at the beach. We were a little worried about Carson, but he loved it. On a completely other note The doctor finally compared my MRI from 4 years ago to the one taken a few weeks ago. The calcification has not grown or changed, which is fabulous news. We were worried that it had grown which would have meant brain surgery. So as far as brain problems this is the one you would want. This whole seizure and not being able to drive thing really sucks, but I am so blessed that it is nothing worst and that I am doing well. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful baby boy, a loving family, and great friends. What more could a girl ask for! Thank you for all the phone calls, prayers and concern. I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

Amanda P said...

Leah!
I love the one with his little foot! I wish we would have some 89degree weather. It was fun talking to you the other day.

Amanda said...

hey, cute new background, where did you find it? i need a new one!

Laurel said...

Oh..I am so so so glad that no brain surgery is in the near future. I absolutely LOVE his fat little foot. Great shot! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. You're still planning on coming and crashing the party.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is GREAT news for you!

Glad Carson loves the beach. Great pictures.

California Blakes said...

So cute!! You have a beautiful family. I love the pictures and I am so glad that everything is good with your health! You have been in my prayers!

Sara said...

Great news - so glad no one is going near your brain with a knife :) Really glad that you're feeling better.