Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Visit from Mimi & Claire

Last we one of my dearest friends in the whole world came for a visit and brought her darling daughter Claire. We had as much fun as two moms with small children could. We went into San Fransisco one day, dinner in Benicia, shopping at the outlets in Vacaville, and of course, what visit to Fairfield wouldn't be complete without a tour of the Jelly Belly Factory. Mims thanks for coming all the way from Arizona to see Carson, Steve and I! Lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory in Union Square.
The Jelly Belly Factory. Carson was at home with Steve. Claire holding Carson.

2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you guys got some girl time and I'm sure you had a blast! Fun photos.

The Skeehan Family said...

We had such a fantastic time. Thank you for letting us come and for putting up with my sicky self too!