Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Hard Being a Baby!

I swore I'd never have one... You all know what I am talking about...You see a cute baby and ask to hold it. He or she is smiling and cooing at you, then all the sudden SPLAT, there is spit-up everywhere! You politely hand the baby back and think to yourself, my kid won't be a spit-up kid. I'm here to say that all the wishing and hoping doesn't work. Does anyone know when he'll grow out of this? At least he is a pretty happy kid. It's hard being a baby when everything you eat comes back up again. It's hard being a mommy too!

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Isn't it TERRIBLE! I was THRILLED when I stopped smelling like the acid baby barf. :) Unfortunately, mine lasted until he was about 10 months old!

Laurel said...

Oh....poor little guy, looks so sad. Well, good luck with that. And even though being a Mom is hard, I'm sure you're doing a great job!

Robin said...

read katie's post about trying to get dressed! I'm sure you'll relate..I hated the way my shoulder smelled fortoo many years! What a cute picture.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh I feel for you sista! Ollie finally stopped the spit up at about 8 months, interestingly the same time he started sleeping through the night. Maybe he was just feeling a lot better without that stuff coming out all the time. It will pass:)