Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beehive Sleepover

As many of you know I am an adviser at church for the "Beehives" 12-13 year-olds. We get together and do an activity every week on Tuesday nights. This week the girls decided that they wanted to to a slumber party at my house Friday night. It was actually a mock slumber party and the girls went home at 10:00. We had a lot of fun making cookies, doing hair and make-up, playing Catch Phrase, and of course, playing Truth or Dare. I even showed them my junior high scrapbook so they could see what I looked like and the things I did at 12 and 13. Girls this age are such a crack-up! Aren't they a cute group of girls? Rochelle, sitting next to me is the other adult adviser.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun are you? We need to share young women ideas for activities, etc.!

kelleyplus said...

They are the very best age to teach, still so excited about everything. I LOVE the beehives!!!

I need some more of my baby Carson. I'll get tickets for dad and I to fly up for a quick weekend.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Cute, I think it would be a really fun calling, most of the time:) Carson looks so big in that picture and so grown up. I can't believe next time I see him, he'll be so huge. Miss you guys