Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank you congressman McClintock

My favorite morning AM radio talk show is Armstrong and Getty. Recently they asked their listeners to write post cards about the proposed government bail-outs. Congressman for California, Tom McClintock took those postcards to congress this week. To the right is the 5 minute speech he gave. Click on the top youtube box link, it is worth listening to. Thank you Congressmen for standing up for me and the other 92% of us who have been responsible and are making sacrifices in order to continue to pay our mortgages, even though we owe more then our homes are worth now. What is wrong with our government? We all need to have a voice and stick-up for what we know is right. Okay, I'll get off of my soap box now...

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Thanks for that. At least someone is speaking out for us. I'm more and more convinced that the American people may need to become militant in order to take back our rights.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That is fabulous! He pretty much summed up my frustrations and opinion in his five minute speech! I just may put this on my blog, too.