Monday, February 23, 2009

Three Months old!

I am growing into such a darling boy! Mom and Dad can’t believe I am already three months old. I’ve been doing much better at taking naps and sleeping at night. I usually wake up around 4:00 am to eat, and then sleep until 7:00. When I decide I am tired, that’s it, I am ready for sleep! I like to be wrapped tightly and be given my pacifier, and then rocked back and forth by Mom or Dad. I fall asleep very quickly. Mom says that I am still learning how to stay asleep during the day though. I smile and coo all the time. Mom thinks I am going to start laughing any day now. I’ve discovered my hands and like to watch them move and I like to suck on my fists. I am starting to reach for and grab things. I am a very observant boy. I love to look around and discover my world. I love watching older kids play and make noise. I am getting very wiggly. I wiggle and kick my little legs all the time. I am a spit-up boy. Mom and I go through a lot of outfits everyday because I drench everything with spit-up after I eat. Mom can’t wait for me to grow out of that. All of my family and Mom and Dad’s friends love to hold me and play with me. Everyone says that I look like such a little man! I am never mistaken for a girl. I am a boy through and through!

2 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

He is so cute! My mom called me the other day after she saw you just to tell me how cute Carson is :).

kelleyplus said...

I can't believe how fat his little arms are! Soooo cute and happy.