Saturday, February 14, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa are the Best!




My Mom had surgery last week, so Becky and I decided to go visit and hopefully help out- as well as we could with two year and two month old boys. Becky flew to my house and we hung out for a few days, then yesterday we drove to La Canada. The boys did very well on the drive, thankfully. I don't know how moms can drive with kids by themselves. Becky drove while I sat in back and that worked great for us! I'm here for the whole week. Steve flys in on Wednesday, then we drive home on Friday to make it back in time for my Saturday Sonoma classes. Here are pictures of my parents with their grandsons.

2 comments:

The Skeehan Family said...

That's great you get to go and be with your mom... and seriously mom's driving by themselves for long distance = craziness. Wouldn't have a clue how to do it.

Oh and ps, not sure if you got my email but 10-13 or 17-20, you pick! So excited.

Robin said...

You can do anything! Now you're a mom and we do anything! I once flew across the country 4 times in one year alone with 4 kids under 9! All to see my mom! Love is a very powerful motivator. How about dinner at our house when you get back? I'll call you