Tuesday, February 24, 2009

L.A. Arboretum


When we were at my parents house last weekend we went to the Arboretum. It's funny growing up in LA there is so much you don't do. This was my first time there. It is a large park with plants from all over the world. There are also tons of peacocks roaming free. The weather was so nice we had to take advantage by being out doors. Above is a family pic in front of a kangaroo in the "Australia" part of the gardens. Don't worry, I thought it was real for a second. I mean how cool would that be? Tame kangaroos jumping around.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

how fun, but you know you really want to visit rexburg. =)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh I like the new layout and that picture of Carson at the top is seriously one of the best, I miss him.

kelleyplus said...

Leah, I love the new layout and the black and white of Carson is just beautiful. Can't wait until he's old enough to go to Knott's!

Scott McMillan said...

Glad you had fun. Carson gets cuter and cuter. As soon as our life calms down a bit we would LOVE to get together and meet your little guy.

Robin said...

I thought the Kanga WAS real!! old lady eyes!