Saturday, February 21, 2009

I don't think I am cut out for this anymore

Last night we got home from driving back from L.A. around 9:00. We had to leave on Friday because my monthly classes for Sonoma State were on Saturday. Before I went to bed (I was exhausted BTW) I went online to print out an article for class and realized that I neglected to do a fairly large assignment...6-8 page paper... Needless to say I was up into the wee hours of the night getting this stupid thing done. In my defense the class and syllabus are very confusing. In class today everyone seemed to not know what was going on. There were even a few people who didn't do the paper. All I know is I am not cut out for these up all night essay writing sessions anymore. At least Carson slept most of the night. For that I can be thankful.

1 comment:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I admire you for doing all of this with a little guy! I promise he'll get easier as he gets bigger!