Monday, June 30, 2014

Kendall 8 Month Update



I can finally roll like a champ! I roll all over the floor and into things. Mom has to be careful now where she puts me. Yesterday in the garage she put me in my stroller while she was helping my brothers and I rolled right out and landed on my head. She felt SO BAD! I can sit unassisted for 18 seconds. Carson likes to time me and has me “practice” with him every day.

I love to eat real food. Baby food is losing its appeal. I’ve eaten little puffs, boiled egg, shredded cheese, noodles, various fruits and veggies softened and cut up, and even chicken! My favorite though is freeze dried yogurt bites. I am getting better at swallowing without gagging and picking up and putting the food into my mouth.

I am finally starting to nap twice a day. I love to sleep. At night when I get fussy Mom or Dad lay me in my bed and I get a big smile on my face. I love to have my blanket on me and snuggle in it. Sometimes it takes me a while to fall asleep, but I love my alone time. I lay and talk to myself and don’t fuss at all. In the mornings I like to lay and talk to myself for at least a half hour before Mom comes in and gets me. My brothers LOVE to come and get me when I wake up. They get in my bed and kiss me and make me laugh. 

I am still waking up at night, usually once. Mom doesn’t want to make me cry so she comes in. We’ll see how much longer that lasts… Still no stranger anxiety. I’ll go to anyone and everyone. I’ve been fussy the last two weeks. Mom thinks my bottom teeth are coming in for sure. My brothers got their teeth around this time and I am so drooley. 

The brothers (jammies and all) wanted to join in on a few of the pictures:
 


No comments: