Friday, June 6, 2014

Kendall 7 Month Update




I am getting so big! I still don’t roll much. If Mom puts me on my stomach for long enough I’ll eventually get mad enough and roll back to my back. I like to sit, but need help with that too. I’m trying out new solids every day. Anything that isn’t pureed makes me gag so I just stick to the mushy stuff. I am still getting the hang of eating out of a spoon. No luck with sippy cups or bottles. Mom has a little sippy cup that she puts water in and I like to chew on it, but not suck it. 

I am still teetering between 2 and 3 naps a day. It really just depends on what time I start the day. When I get to nap without Mom waking me up to put me in the car I am the most pleasant. I don’t transfer well. If I do fall asleep in the car I wake up the second I’m out. I rarely fall asleep anywhere but in my own bed. It makes church a grumpy experience, that’s for sure. I am in the habit at waking up once during the night to nurse. I can go through the night and Mom swears soon she will just let me cry. She really can’t (and doesn’t) complain. I am a very good sleeper.

I am a content/easy going girl most of the time. I like to find something to play with/suck on and just watch everyone around me. Carson is getting good at making me laugh. My brothers are so funny. We drove to Grandma and Grandpa Kelley’s house this month and I did SO GOOD. I am a great little traveler. Mom and Dad left me for the first time with a babysitter (Grandma) and I did great too. They would have left me months ago, but when you won’t take a bottle they didn’t have many options…

Still no stranger anxiety. I definitely know who my Mom is and am very happy with her, but I’ll go to anyone and will smile at everyone!

No comments: