Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had  a great Thanksgiving week visiting my parents. My sister Regan and her daughter Noelle were there visiting from Utah, as well as my other sister with her kiddos who live there. Here are some of the fun things we did.

Scooter's Jungle
Ollie and Carson

The whole Bonner Fam

Sweet Noelle loving Luke

Luke, Steve, Ryan, Ollie, Carson, Ami, and Becky

Chuck E. Cheese
We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Carson's birthday.







Bluebird Park in Laguna
Super cool rock slide


Add caption



Uncle Ryan getting all the kids dizzy 
Beach Time







It was a wonderful trip. I'm so glad Regan was there because we don't get to see each other nearly enough. I am also grateful that we don't live too far to drive from my parents. 7 hours is very do-able! Another "I'm grateful topper" is for my cousin Andrea who lives 10 minutes from my parents. Her and her family were out of town and let Steve and I stay in their condo. It was WONDERFUL to have all that room. Thanks Andrea!

Sidenote: Thanksgiving dinner was delicious! Mom made THE BEST STUFFING I've ever had, and Becky made THE BEST CHOCOLATE DESERT I've ever eaten as well. (I'll make sure to post the recipes.) I hope all of you had a great holiday too. Now onto Christmas!

2 comments:

wherethewildthingare said...

I love love love your hair! Is it just me or is it a little darker than it was a few weeks ago?

kelleyplus said...

my favorites are the one armed jungle gym swing and the pole swing. He's a bundle of fun!~