Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas came a little early this year

Steve has been gone all month working in Texas, yuck I know. I don't know how single moms do it, it sucks. My wonderful mother-in-law was here all last week helping out and the week before that I got babysitters for a few of the days so I could have a break. Anyway, Steve is home now for a few days and since he won't be home for Christmas, another yuck, we decided to celebrate a little early this year. Here are some pictures from this morning.

Luke is turning into such a big kid. I can't believe he'll be one on Saturday!
This was a real hit from Grandma Bonner. All the tools are even real!



For all you worried about me and the kids for real Christmas we will be with my family so we're good. I'm sure Carson will love having Christmas twice this year!

Christmas Morning Video:

2 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Looks like a real party!!! Luke really loves his scooter doesn't he. Have him bring it to our house!

annieq84 said...

Gage would love that little train. He's been obsessed with Thomas lately. I love the video of them coming down the stairs and Carson seeing the presents. Great memories!