Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Luke Eleven-Month Update



I’m sure getting big! I can climb up the stairs now and I am very proud of myself. Now if I could only climb down I am getting much more confident in crawling and in pulling myself up onto things. Mom thinks it will still be a while before I start walking. I have discovered the toilet and love it when someone forgets to shut the door to the bathroom and I can stick my hands in the water. I love to play with the toilet paper too. It is so fun to un-roll and eat.

I’ve decided that I really love my Mom and Dad and am not very happy if they are not around. I’ll still go to anyone and am pretty friendly, but I want my Mom to still be in the room. I hate being left at Kids Club at the gym and get very upset. Mom and Dad can’t believe how much I can eat! We had pizza for Carson’s birthday and I ate an entire breadstick and a whole piece of pizza by myself. I not only eat a lot, but I’ll eat anything. Mom is so happy to have a kid that will eat anything.

I love to copy sounds I hear, especially high pitched, loud sounds. I am still a great sleeper, hooray. We flew and traveled a lot this month and I did very well. We drive to Grandma and Grandpa’s house frequently and I am a very good boy in the car (most of the time.) Mom is looking forward to my first birthday because she will be able to give me cow's milk. She is hoping I will drink it so she won't have to nurse forever. I don't know what the big deal is...I am just an easy going, content little boy and am excited to be one soon!

No comments: