Sunday, November 6, 2011

Luke Ten-Month Update

 Standing at the top of the stairs. 
I am finally crawling! I love being able to get around. I am a pretty slow, cautious crawler though. I've also started pulling myself up on furniture and standing. I’m not sure how to get down once I’m standing and my legs start to shake and it scares me. I yell for Mom and she always comes to my rescue. My second tooth came in just a few days ago. I love eating big kid food and am excited to see what else I can eat with more teeth. I will drink water out of a sippy cup now. Mom has tried to have me drink milk a few times, but I don’t like itI love to go to the park and eat the bark. Now that I can crawl I am finding way more things to eat off the ground.

Mom’s only complaint is the hair pulling. I will pull and suck on Mom’s (and anyone else’s hair) any chance I get. Mom’s head hurts and her hair isn’t looking too great either, but I can’t help it. What can I say, I love hair. Hopefully I’ll grow out of it soon. I continue to be a great sleeper. Mom and Dad are very grateful for that. I have to get my two naps a day or I’m a very grumpy boy!  I’ve started taking showers and think they are really fun. Mom puts the plug in the tub and lets it fill up so I can play. I’m getting very gutsy in the water. I love to hear my own voice echo in the shower. 

1 comment:

kelleyplus said...

Sweet boy! I love how he hates milk but doean't mind the bark at the park!