Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shopping for Free

$20.00 Target Jeans...$0.00
$11.98 Printer Paper...$0.00
$3.79 RSVP Pens...$0.00
$4.00 Post-its...$0.00

Total for mere mortals= $39.77
Total for me= You guessed it $0.00

If you think I am a bargain shopper you should see my mother and sister-in-laws. They are queens of coupons and rebates. I've never been much of a coupon or rebate girl. If I collect coupons I usually forget to use them and I find rebates to be a hassle. Anyway, we hit up Target and Staples yesterday and got these deals through, yep, rebates and coupons. Maybe I should use them more often! The coolest find I think was the jeans. I found Mossimo jeans earlier this week on clearance at Target for $5.00 and told them about it. My mother-in-law remembered seeing a coupon on Target.com for $5.00 off Mossimo jeans. It was so cool to see them ring-up for $0.00. You should all print out the coupon on the Target website and check and see if your local Target has any $5.00 jeans. Hopefully you'll be successful too! 

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I saw these deals! I managed to get gum and electrasol for free yesterday . . . but that doesn't come near your find!

Aleena said...

Wow! I bow down to you Leah! That is amazing!

Laurel said...

you make me sick! sick I tell you!

kelleyplus said...

That's my girl!!!