Saturday, February 26, 2011

Luke Two-Month Update



I am another month older, oh how time flies! I am a very happy boy. I love to smile and coo. I am pretty easy during the day. I usually wake up around 5 am to eat then go back to sleep until 7:00, or until Carson wakes up and insists on waking me up. I take a long nap in the afternoon until dinner time (I always seem to wake up right when Mom sits down to eat her dinner.) I am fussy until bedtime which is usually 10:30. Sometimes I only wake up twice at night and other times I wake up four times. I don’t know how Mom does it with so little sleep at night and chasing big brother around all day. She is amazing! =)

Speaking of Carson he sure loves me! He always wants to hold me and insists that I am with him all the time. I decided that I like baths now. It gets a little bit scary though when Carson jumps in the bath with me. I am starting to chunk up. My cheeks are getting really chubby and my legs have several rolls. I went for my two month check up and had to get three shots, so sad. When I was born my weight was only in the 11th percentile, but I am growing fast! My latest stats are:

Weight: 12 lbs 0.6 oz (59%)
Height: 24 inches (79%)
Head: 38.8 cm (23%)

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

He has won us all with his sweetness and smiles!

annieq84 said...

Oh my gosh he is so long!!! I don't think Gage is even to 33 inches yet, I think... Can't wait to meet the little guy soon!

Laurel said...

where did he get such an adorable little onesie for his photo shoot! ;-) He is adorable.

And Luke is right, you are amazing!!!