Sunday, February 20, 2011

Luke's Blessing Day

Luke was blessed on Sunday by his Dad Steve. Steve did a great job! Luke is a lucky boy to have him as a father. We were lucky enough to have a lot of family come to town to share this time with us. Steve's parents, sister and her two girls along with my parents, sister and her two kids. Thanks for coming guys!
Luke was blessed in the gown Steve was blessed in


Left to right: Janel and her girls, us, my parents, Becky and her kids

My parents on the left & Steve's on the right




I have yet to get a decent picture of the four of us!

6 comments:

Brian said...

This is Amanda, too lazy to sign out of B's account. Aww, baby Luke! He is starting to look more and more like "himself" and not just a little newborn. I wish we could've been there too, I can't wait to see him next month.

annieq84 said...

Sexy boots lee! Way to rock being a mother of two! He is so precious in every way. I can't wait to meet him!

kelleyplus said...

He is so sweet. We loved being a part of this wonderful day. Carson is doing so much better at being a brother and sharing his parents!

kelleyplus said...

The picture of him gazing at his mama is a real treasure! I think I took that by the way!

Carolyn said...

Wish we could've been there! He looks so mazingly like I remember Carson looking. You look fantastic by the way!

Heninger family said...

Wish we could have been there, too! Great pictures (yes, family one, too:)