Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

I can’t believe how quickly 2010 flew by! Here is a short recap for all interested
We have been in Northern California for six years now and we really like it. Steve continues to enjoy his job as an engineer at Shell Oil. I am still getting used to being a stay-at-home Mom, but feel very grateful that I am able to stay home with Carson.
Carson turned two last month and is getting very SASSY! It’s like a switch went off and now he is Mr. “I know what is best for me thank you very much.” There is never a dull moment with him around and Steve and I feel very blessed that he is part of our family. Carson’s interests and hobbies include: Playing at the Mc Donald’s play place, playing his Toy Story Guitar & Thomas trains, the Wiggles & Sesame Street, swimming, and using his season pass at Six Flags.
Steve is executive secretary at church and likes his calling. I am Young Womens president and love to work with the girls and the Young Womens leaders. Carson still hates nursery, but over the last month things have improved greatly. He is very much a Daddy and Mommy’s boy and gets his feelings hurt when we leave him there by himself.
Baby Boy Bonner is due the first week of January. This pregnancy has gone by so fast and the upcoming birth has really snuck up on us. We are in the process of switching Carson to a big boy room and getting all our baby stuff from the garage. For all of you wondering, I don’t think Carson has any idea what is going on. All I know is his world is going to be rocked! Wish him (and us) luck.
We wish you all a wonderful Christmas season as we take time to reflect on the birth of our Savior.
Love, The Bonners

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Very cute Christmas card!