Friday, November 5, 2010

Toy Story 3, more then a little guy can handle!

I borrowed Toy Story 3 from a friend yesterday and Carson and I snuggled up on the couch to watch it. He loved it at first. All the action and fun characters. It was all very exciting. The part came where there was a flashback about the bear who's owner replaced him. There was very sad music and sad looking toy faces...Anyway, all the sudden Carson turns to me with tears spilling out of his eyes saying, "No no Mama" and bursts into tears! It was too much emotion for him! I comforted him and told him that it was okay and that the bear is happy now, but he was still distraught. So we had to turn it off. I guess he isn't old enough for Toy Story yet. All of his little shows don't have much contention or sadness in them, he didn't know how to handle it. He really is such a sensitive little boy. So cute!

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

It's true, there IS so much going on inside that little boy, but I honestly don't see how any little kid can take those movies, they are soooo intense! Even for adults.

Our Carlson Family said...

That is too cute! We actually watched it for the first time last night, so I knew what part you were talking abot. What a sweet boy.

wherethewildthingare said...

awe...... What a sweet lil guy!...